Our school is to serve as an early childhood ministry of the Peace Lutheran
Church. We wish to support families in their goal to raise children who will
know and love God. We seek to educate children in a safe, loving, and nurturing
environment. The goals and objectives of the ministry include:
1. To share the love of Jesus Christ.
2. Provide fun activities to promote positive self-esteem and to facilitate
learning through discovery and creativity.
3. To teach Biblical lessons to promote behaviors for good citizenship:
truthfulness, sharing, obedience, helping others, forgiveness, etc.
4. To set clear limits and fair, simply stated rules to ensure an environment of
safety and trust.
5. To have a relationship of ongoing communication with families to form
a partnership in overseeing and ensuring a successful first educational
6. To make a child’s experience at Peace Preschool relevant to their little lives.
7. To help children realize their importance as individuals as well as part of the
group and the valuable contribution they as little ones can make.
Our thematic-based program has been in operation since 2002 and has grown in attendance each year to the point of having a waiting list for the last several years. We are grateful to preschool families for referring us to other families and are especially grateful to God for blessing our program. Our staff has a culmination of education, training, experience, and passion for early childhood education. Peace Lutheran Preschool operates from September to June and we have many events for families to be involved in throughout the year such as Pajama Party Breakfast Day, Harvest Parade and Party, “Kid Friendly” Thanksgiving Feast, Christmas Program, Valentine Candy Counting Carnival, Easter Bonnet and Hat Parade and Singing Celebration, and more! We love our small, home away from home feeling. At Peace Lutheran Preschool we love to see our children “Grow, Learn, and Play God’s Way!”
For more information, contact:
Patti Wythe, Director of Peace Lutheran Preschool
609-748-0094 – firstname.lastname@example.org